theCAMP 2019 is June 17th-21st, 9:00AM-1:00PM for ages 4-completed 5th grade.
Important camper information:
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided each day.
- If your child takes behavioral related medications, please continue these at home before theCAMP.
- 4-5 year olds will only be dismissed to a parent or guardian.
- Your child may be photographed making fun memories during theCAMP for a closing slideshow and possible PR.
- For information about the program for completed 6th graders contact Melissa McCormick (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Priority will be given to children of our volunteers, residents of Young Terrace and Tidewater Park, and children of participating churches.